A Classic Autumn Church Wedding – Athena & Kenny
This October Granville, Ohio wedding was as elegant as they come!
Athena & Kenny are some of the most heartfelt, caring individuals you’ll ever meet! They planned a wedding at the United Church of Granville, which is in the bride’s hometown of Granville, Ohio. A crisp fall day, caramel apple favors, a classic black limo, falling leaves over the dance floor, and photos on the beautiful campus of Denison University made for a perfect wedding day!
These two incorporated so many meaningful touches. Some of our favorites included:
- Including Chinese traditions like a tea ceremony and lots of red to honor the groom’s family & heritage,
- Sachets of sweet smelling lavender for guests to throw during the church exit
- Scripture readings by the groom’s parents during the ceremony
- A lovely song sung by the bride’s cousin and uncle
- Four delicious flavors of wedding cake
- The bride’s red sneakers for dancing
- Personalized, homemade sack lunches for each bridal party member (and us!!) early in the day
- The live jazz band for the reception