Scioto Reserve Country Club Wedding – Torri & Fisher
This early fall wedding day at the Scioto Reserve Country Club was a dream come true!
Torri & Fisher dreamed of a timeless, exciting, and magical wedding day! They planned their wedding for the end of September since they love the fall season. The groom is in the Air Force, and so an plane/flying theme fit them perfectly! Torri chose sunflowers for her bouquet, and everything looked fresh and classic with lots of navy & yellow. The ceremony was set outdoors against a rock wall and waterfall, while a harpist played a mix of Disney love songs. We took a few minutes during dinner to steal away for some sunset photos, which are always my favorite! Hope you enjoy these highlights of their day!
Some of our favorite unique details included:
- a caricature artist sketching guests during cocktails and reception,
- Military Sabor Arch & bubbles during recessional,
- a variety of different braided hairstyles on all the girls
- a super sweet first look with Torri’s dad,
- paper airplane sendoff, made from paper with notes from guests to the bride & groom,
- a 1961 Bentley for the getaway,
- airplane cufflinks for the groomsmen,
- a gorgeous, all white, 6 layer cake
- & a special prayer for the couple by each grandparent during the ceremony.
Tap/Click on the photos to see them full screen.
Once you’re through with these, make sure to check out their sunrise engagement session with an airplane at the Columbus OSU Airport too!
- Westerville Florist-Mike Dennis
- Pinned Up
- Capital City Cakes
- Classic Limosines Columbus
- Venue, Catering, & DJ – Scioto Reserve Country Club in Powell, Ohio
- Harpist – Miriam Weber Brown
- Caricature Artist – Kurt Dreier